The generous 44" round top of the Old World Round Cocktail Table showcases the beautiful sunburst of book matched cherry cathedral veneers bordered with herringbone inlay and avodire cross banding. Six legs placed around the perimeter give the large top stability and visual balance. A shelf underneath is tucked away from foot traffic and provides strength for the table as well as additional storage/display space. The finish is a rich and warm pomegranate shade that has both depth and clarity, which allows the natural beauty of the wood graining to shine through.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-44 x d-44 x h-19
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-111.8 x d-111.8 x h-48.3
- Weight: 66 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Cocktail Tables
- Style: Traditional Sunburst veneer pattern on table top Finish(es): Medium Cherry
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-44 x d-44 x h-19
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.