A scaled-down version of the Frame collection dresser, this bedside chest offers ample storage in a more compact footprint. Store all your essentials inside three drawers with an almond finish oak veneer with industrial dark metal drawer pulls, from wardrobe options to accessories. The top drawer also features a USB port for easy charging of personal devices.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-32 x d-18 x h-29.5
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-81.3 x d-45.7 x h-74.9
- Weight: 88 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Chests Nightstands
- Style: New Traditional / Casual Material(s): Ash & Poplar Solid, Plank-Effect Flakey & Quarter-Sawn Oak Veneer, Metal Finish(es): Chestnut Three (3) drawers for storage (Interior: 27-in W x 14.6-in D x -in 4.1H) Two (2) USB chargers on back of case Brushed bronze metal hardware Dovetail drawer construction with soft-close undermount metal drawer glides
- Collection: Frame
- Modern living is made better with a structured approach that honors the beauty of timeless design. This collection delivers distinctive pieces that effortlessly blend soft industrial style with the organic appeal of rural living. Solid post and beam construction with trestle bases and exposed hardware define a vintage-inspired style balanced by tailored modern simplicity that suits the contemporary lifestyle.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.