This compact chest is a small but stylish addition to the bedroom, featuring strong horizontal lines softened by the rounded corners of its facade. Three drawers provide ample storage for all the bedside necessities, accented by oversized drawer pulls that form a continuous vertical element. The chest features solid poplar construction veneered in oak with a soft grey mink finish, and complementary hardware in a metallic tone.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-32 x d-19 x h-30
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-81.3 x d-48.3 x h-76.2
- Weight: 108.04 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: New Traditional Finish: Mink Materials: Parawood Solids, White Oak veneers Three (3) drawers for storage (21.2-in W x 14-in D x 6.1-in H) USB charger on back of case Dovetail drawer construction with side-mount metal drawer glides Vertical wood drawer pulls in a silver finish Plinth style base
- Collection: Vault
- Strength and timeless beauty are the true cornerstone of great design. Inspired by architecture, the Vault collection incorporates the iconic structure of the classic arch in tones of oak and stone, creating monolithic forms with a touch of modernism. Boldly angular lines meet pleasing curves for a look that evokes the solidity and balance of contemporary urban design.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.