A slightly updated twist on 18th century European style, this dining chair combines the classic Louis XVI silhouette with modern neutrals for an understated yet elegant aesthetic. Fully upholstered in a finely tailored light neutral fabric, this is an eye-catching piece for the dining room that adds a truly regal touch.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-19.5 x d-23.63 x h-38.75
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-49.53 x d-60 x h-98.43
- Weight: 39.69 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Traditional Materials: Parawood Solids, Foam, Fabric Finish(es): Portobello
- Collection: Somerton
- Surround yourself with treasures from the past, viewed through a modern lens. Vintage elements such as statement bed frames and intricately carved wood details draw inspiration from real antiques, refreshed to reflect today's lighter, streamlined aesthetic. Each piece feels curated, evoking the feel of a collection carefully curated over time with an expert's touch.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.