For over 60 years, Sealy Posturepedic has been an American classic built on the foundation of delivering the comfort you want and the support you can trust. We have stayed true to this heritage while delivering new technologies that make this year's line better than ever.
- Posturepedic® Classic Coil - Featuring titanium alloy coils in an exclusive design, the Posturepedic® Classic Coil provides the perfect balance of comfort and deep down support for a superior night's rest. Made of super strong, super-light titanium alloy springs, you can also count on the Posturepedic® Classic Coil to deliver that same comfort and support for years to come.
- CoreSupport Center™ - Sealy Posturepedic® mattresses feature the exclusive CoreSupport Center™, which provides additional support where you need it most. The center third of the mattress (the area that holds the heaviest part of your body) is power-packed to maximize support and enhance durability for the life of the mattress.
- SolidEdge™ System - The new SolidEdge™ System gives you a solid seating edge so you can use the full surface of the bed without rolling off the side of the bed. With an improved design to enhance side-to-side stability, it increases usable sleeping space. Now you can stretch to the edge for longer, uninterrupted sleep.
- StayTight™ Foundation - A rubberized foundation cover holds sheets in place and stops the mattress from shifting.
- Designed & Built in the USA - This combination of support and technology comes with every Sealy Posturepedic because every Sealy Posturepedic is designed and built in the USA, so you know you're getting a quality product.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.