The architecturally-inspired Gwynn Curio is lit on the inside with its own charming chandelier, operated with a built-in touch button and reflecting in a mirrored panel. The curio's metal frame doors are glazed in antiqued seeded glass; the four adjustable tempered glass shelves are etched with plate grooves. Two lower drawers provide extra storage. The curio, constructed of Parrawood solids and cathedral elm veneers, is finished in light open-grained Parch and is designed to be used singly or bunched.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-46.06 x d-20.43 x h-96.86
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-116.99 x d-51.89 x h-246.02
- Weight: 341.71 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Display Cabinet Display Cabinets & Etageres
- Style: New Traditional Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers, Glass, Metal Finish(es): Parch Touch operated chandelier lighting Mirrored back panel at top with grooved back panel below Two (2) metal framed doors feature seeded glass door panels Four (4) adjustable, tempered glass shelves with plate grooves (44-in W x 15.75-in D)
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-46 x d-20.5 x h-94
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.